Monday 8 August 2016

BENEFIT BROW COLLECTION: KA-BROW!

instagram: @sophietumber


On 24th June, Benefit Cosmetics launched a brand new brow collection featuring some old favourites, and some very new friends. Benefit Cosmetics have been rocking brows since 1976 so the girls there definitely know a thing or two about brows. Since Cara stepped onto the scene, brows have been such a big trend and who better to launch brow products than the local brow authority.

Amongst the nine piece collection is a product called Ka-Brow!. Ka-Brow! is a cream gel formula, comparable to the infamous Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, and just like the rest of the collection, comes in nine shades - 1-6. I've been using shade 4 which is a medium brown and it matches my hair colour perfectly. It also comes with a built in brush in the cap, which you are able to clip into the lid and extend to make it easier to use.

Ka-Brow! is a rich, wearable colour that easily sculpts and defines your eyebrows. It's also very easy to use - I've been teaching my customers to pull out the brush from the cap, line underneath and on top of the brow and fill in the middle. It really is that easy - it builds a natural or dramatic brow in seconds and lasts 24 hours!

I've been using mine almost every day since I received the product, I've been using it alongside Gimme Brow, 3D Browtones and High Brow which are also products from the new collection.

Have you tried any of the Benefit Brow Collection? What are your favourites?



1 comment:

  1. This sounds really nice! I already use benefit's Gimme Brow (I think that's what it's called!) and I love it so I'm sure this will be just as good. I'll have to check it out, especially as it's almost half the price of Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade & brush together! Great post x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete