Monday 19 September 2016

VICHY NORMADERM BB CLEAR.



I was looking for a BB cream to wear whilst away on holiday, and to wear on weekends if I wanted a light coverage - I wear a lot of makeup through the week and therefore wanted something lighter to wear of a weekend - this is when I went to the Vichy stand in my local Boots. I always associated Vichy with problematic skin, and as I am becoming increasingly blemish prone I decided Vichy was a good place to start. I found their Normaderm BB Clear, which was in two shades and even has an SPF 16 - picking the lighter I decided to give it a try.

The Normaderm BB Clear is listed as a corrective BB cream containing mineral pigments and 2% Salicylic Acid (commonly found in products aimed at problematic skin). It is light which is great for me usually (during and after holiday I found I couldn't use it as I tanned) and it's lightweight to wear - two of my favourite things when looking for a complexion product. I was expecting more skincare than cosmetics and I was proved wrong - the Normaderm managed to even my skin tone and give a radiance rather than a dullness that I have experienced when using other BB creams. To build the coverage, I used a lightweight powder over the top and then finished the rest of my make up and it really worked well.

The Normaderm claims to reduce any blemishes after one month of use, however I didn't get to use it for that long before it became too light - when my long awaited tan fades I'm sure I'll get to test that aspect of the product!

I'm looking forward to trying other Vichy make up products - does anyone have any recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment