Wednesday 28 September 2016

VICHY PORE PURIFYING CLAY MASK.



I was recently contacted by Vichy who wanted know if I would like to try one of their new Mineral face masks! I love a face mask - especially when my skin is suffering and desperately needs a fix so I jumped at the chance! I love Vichy products - they are great for my blemish prone skin!

There are three masks in the collection - the Double Glow Peeling Mask, the Pore Purifying Clay Mask and the Quenching Mineral Mask. All three of them include the famous Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water which contains 15 beneficial Volcanic minerals and is recognised for its remarkable soothing and fortifying properties. The Mineral Masks contain super charged minerals taken from Earth, Water and Rock.  Whatever your skin type or dilemma may be - there's a mask out there for you!

I chose the Pore Purifying Clay Mask. I've tried loads of gel masks but not that many clay ones which is why I was particularly drawn to this one. It's formulated with two types of white clay and of course the Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. It's aim is to immediately unclog pores and purify oily skin leaving the skin feeling calm, balanced and soft. Now I'm not particularly oily, but I do suffer with clogged pores that often lead to blemishes. This one has Kaolins and Bentonite Clays which help to absorb impurities which I have a lot of at the moment - another major factor in my choosing of this mask.

It also contains:

  • Aloe Vera - To soothe and hydrate the skin.
  • Allantoin - Extracted from the roots of the perennial comfrey plant to soothe damaged, fragile skin.
  • Remineralizing Thermal Water - Reinforces the skins natural moisture barrier, giving it time to regenerate and rebalance.
So I applied mine with a brush - I tend to use a flat foundation brush as these are perfect for applying face masks. Avoiding the eye area, I applied all over my face really focusing on my cheeks as these are currently my problem areas. I left it to dry for five minutes and then washed off using a warm face cloth. 

As clay masks go - this is my favourite one I've tried. I find that some others can leave your face feeling particularly dry and tight, which isn't what I'm looking for - this one left my face feeling hydrated and soft, not to mention my current breakouts looked a lot calmer! 

I absolutely love Vichy products and have a bit of a list to try. You can grab this one at Boots for £14. Have you tried any Vichy products? What are your favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment