Wednesday 16 November 2016

URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION.



I can get quite oily eyelids so an eyelid primer is an absolute must for me. I've tried loads including Avon, and Benefit (although I love Benefit's Air Patrol) but the Urban Decay Primer Potion is my favourite by far. It's quite a thick consistency and allows the eyeshadow to completely stick to my eyelid without budging all day. 

I chose mine in the shade Original which dries invisibly however they do have different shades including Minor Sin which is a champagne shimmer, Eden which is completely mattifying and one specifically for Anti Aging so again, just like their setting sprays there really is something for everyone. 

There's not a lot to say on this one, besides the fact that it's the best eyelid primer I've ever used. Keeps my eyeshadow on all day with minimal creasing - just what I like! 

What are your favourite eyelid primers?



No comments:

Post a Comment