Sunday 26 February 2017

MY VICHY FAVOURITES.



I've been loving Vichy products for quite a while now. I've been using the Normablend BB Cream for a while and has in fact become a staple for both myself and my freelance kit as it's a great lightweight product that contains Salicylic Acid meaning it's ideal for problematic skin. It gives a gorgeous skin like finish and it definitely doesn't ever look like you are wearing a lot - perfect for every day wear.

A second and an old favourite of mine is the Purete Thermale Eye Makeup Remover. This is a biphase remover so you have to shake to activate otherwise it can leave an oily residue on the skin. This is one of my all time favourite make up removers and is really affordable too. A little goes a really long way so you can make the bottle last ages. It removes the most stubborn of makeup including waterproof products and eyebrow makeup too.

I was sent the Pore Purifying Mineral Mask last year and I basically fell in love with it instantly. I prefer a clay or a gel wash of mask as opposed to a peel off mask as I can really feel the difference in my skin. This mask is infused with Kaolin and Bentonite Clay so dries quickly and draws out andy imperfections in the skin. It really reminds me of the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Mask but with a much kinder price!

A final favourite is the Dermablend Setting Powder. It's loose and translucent so perfect for my freelance kit and perfect for everyone as it doesn't have a colour. It's perfect for setting your foundation and undereye and also for baking - it's lightweight and gives no coverage due to the colouring. I rarely use a powder so this has made its way into my kit so I'm glad I get to show everyone how great this powder is.


No comments:

Post a Comment