Monday 27 February 2017

URBAN DECAY: THE FULL SPECTRUM PALETTE.



Urban Decay's Full Spectrum Palette is a beautiful brightly coloured, highly pigmented set of 21 eyeshadows - from bold brights to matte white colours, it's a gorgeous rainbow spectrum of colours that gives you endless amount of options of colours and even different finishes as there are matte colours and shimmer colours too. There really is something for everyone. 

When I saw this palette I was so eager to try it - although I don't usually wear colours I knew that Urban Decay eyeshadows have some serious pigment and staying powder and teamed with their Primer Potion create the perfect pairing.

You could add any of these colours to a neutral eye for a pop of colour or use solid colour to create a gorgeous colourful eye look - I actually sometimes dress as Elsa for children's parties and the pinks and purples in this are perfect for the make up I do for those. I was sceptical at first, but I've found the colours are wearable, I've found myself wearing the greens and purples throughout the day which is something I never thought I'd do. I even found myself trying a sunset eye using pinks, oranges, purples and yellows.



Have you tried this palette - what are your favourite combinations?


No comments:

Post a Comment